Monday, February 28, 2011

Another Blog Blessing Commercial Use Freebie!

Well, it's well past midnight here in Texas where I live, in the heart of the Bible Belt, where many northerners have moved to live among us southerners. It's a warm night, still 71°after a warmer day. I'm still up because I have a stomach ache and I want to finish a new kit I'm working on. But for now, I'm going to give you a mini-kit from Everwood, a kit I put together a few weeks ago. If you are interested, I'm hosting four challenges at Divine Digital, and I'd love to have you participate! I have the Sketch of the Week Challenge, the Song Lyrics Challenge, the Shape Challenge and the Ad Challenge. I actually have this one out for a freebie to go along with the Ad Challenge, but you can use it anyway you want, really. It's CU friendly, as I try to make all my designs. Have fun! Just click on the image to download!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the goodies! Lovely as always.

    ReplyDelete