Monday, March 21, 2011

I've found a site I love!

If you like sewing crafts as I do, you'll love visiting this one. This site is inspirations out the wazoo, and patterns to boot! Actually, it was boot patterns that lead me there. Well, booties, actually. I have a new granddaughter coming this summer, and I want to make some baby shoes. If all goes well, I'll be making lots of little baby things, and I'll put some of them in my Etsy store. What? You didn't even know I had an Etsy store? Well, shame on me! (More about that later, this post is about someone else!)

Anyway, I'd like to introduce you to Misty Marquardt, designer and owner of MakeThemYourself. Misty is one of those moms who decided to have "another family" after her first set of kiddos was grown. Now she has a six year old son to go along with her older, all-grown-up girls (and a brand new baby granddaughter!). And this young son was the reason MakeThemYourself was born. But you know what? She can tell you much better than I can, so click on the little shoe and head on over and see what I'm so excited about. And as soon as I can, I'll post pictures of my new passion: crafting baby shoes!



No comments:

Post a Comment