Tuesday, April 19, 2011

HEY, SHIRLEY! Here it is!

 Hello, sweet friends! I am so happy to present this kit, especially created for Shirley, who won the draw last week. She got to give me the colors and theme for an entire kit, and she chose to use as a theme the Clan Stewart, her heritage. Shirley, you'll be receiving a link to download the kit.

This kit is huge! (A little secret: I told myself when I finished the kit and got it uploaded, I would clean up my studio. Maybe that's why I kept thinking of things to add!)

Anyway, congratulations, Shirley. Enjoy the kit. And for everyone else, it is available at my store. Click here to go to my boutique!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh.... it's all so beautiful, I can't wait to start scrapping! Thanks so much, I'm just thrilled,

    ReplyDelete