Sunday, October 16, 2011

Closer to my grand opening and another Freebie!

Hello, peeps! Well, the time is creaking right along, isn't it? (Oops, I meant creeping; but if you are as old as I am, creaking might actually be a better word!) Hallowe'en is nearly here and then in November I go as a vendor to my first ever craft show! I've been so busy sewing and gluing and stuffing... but I haven't forgotten you! Today's freebie is a paper piecing pattern: Beaker Cat. (Can you figure out why he's called that?) Just click on the image to download from Media Fire.

I went to an old part of town with my hubby today to show some shop owners my creations and see if they would carry them on commission for me, and guess what? They said yes!! Wheeeeeee! I guess I'm going to be busy!

My scrapbooking stuff will slowly move from Divine Digital (where I have happily been a designer) to my own store(s). Kids in Kahoots (www.kids-in-kahoots.com) will have them in the papercraft shop, my Etsy store (www.etsy.com/kidsinkahoots) will carry them, and they will also be available in my Facebook store (http://tinyurl.com/3vj772a). I hope you'll visit and see what it's all about!


No comments:

Post a Comment