Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What's in a kahoot? Plus digital freebie!

Well, first of all, a kahoot is actually spelled cahoot and it means a partnership or collusion. Usually used in the plural: My kids and I are in cahoots (kahoots).

When I was looking for a name for my new enterprise, all I knew was that I wanted "kids" in the name. So my daughters and I looked everywhere. ("Have you looked in the inkwell?" And Mother said, "Where?" "In the inkwell," said Father. But [it] was not there.")

Once my 18 month old baby put my keys under the carpet in the corner of his room! How I found them, I don't know. My mom put the scissors in the refrigerator. I often wander around looking for my glasses when they are on my face!

Where are some of the crazy places you have looked for or put things? Click on the image to see where Simon's cat puts things.




And have you ever bought a Christmas present early and then hidden it until Christmas, only to forget where you put it? That's me. Every Christmas. In fact, we have names for those kinds of places: Secret Place and Safe Place. I think they're in the vicinity of black holes.

So you don't forget to hand out those beautiful Christmas cards, here's a freebie template for you. Click on the image to download from Media Fire. You know, I'd love to see what you do with it! 






No comments:

Post a Comment