Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Free digital scrapbooking papers

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


I don't know what it's like where you live, but here in north Texas, we've had some mighty windy days. The kind of days that make you think about kites. Did you ever make a kite from scratch? I did, and was so disappointed that it would not fly, but loop-de-looped straight into the ground. My mom (bless her heart) told me to tie pieces of cloth together and attach a "tail" and it would fly. And guess what? It did. It is to that memory that I present you with my latest designs, "Kite Weather." Just the papers right now, but who knows? Maybe some embellies by the end of the week! Enjoy. Just click on the image to download from MediaFire. Use anyway you want to, except for illegal or immoral uses.

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete