Monday, May 7, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking Freebie!

What's cuter than a puppy? Not much, I think you'll agree. And in this day of limited families, pups have become our "fur babies" and are pampered and treated just like a kid. But maybe you are (like me) just a puppy-lover, and that's okay, too! I have two min-pins, named Mac and Tosh. (Get it? Mac-n-tosh?)

Anyway, here is a group of 11 word art pngs, free for you to use personally only. No commercial use, please.

Just click on the image to download the file directly from MediaFire.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on May. 07, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete