Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday Madness: How to be My Best Me

One night, as I lay sleepless in my bed, I began thinking about how to be the very best me I could be. But what is that, I wondered. Then, questions started popping into my head, and I got up to write them down. I decided that if I answered them, perhaps then I might get a glimpse into who my best me is. So I thought I'd share the questions with you, and maybe together we can make the world a little brighter.

My Best Me

1. Who am I?
2. What excites me?
3. What devastates me?
4. What am I good at?
5. What do I struggle with?
6. What motivates me?
7. What makes me angry?
8. What makes me happy?
9. When is my best time of day? Why?
10. What activities do I enjoy?
11. What activities do I hate?
12. Whom do I want to be in 5 years?
13. What scares me?
14. What empowers me?
15. What is an idyllic day?
16. What do I wish I had more of?
17. What do I wish I had less of?
18. Who are my heros? Why?
19. Who are "my villians"? Why?
20. Where am I happiest? Why?
21. What animal best represents my present me? Why?
22. What animal best represents my best me? Why?
23. What is my favorite quote?
24. What is my favorite scripture? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment