One night, as I lay sleepless in my bed, I began thinking about how to be the very best me I could be. But what is that, I wondered. Then, questions started popping into my head, and I got up to write them down. I decided that if I answered them, perhaps then I might get a glimpse into who my best me is. So I thought I'd share the questions with you, and maybe together we can make the world a little brighter.
My Best Me
1. Who am I?
2. What excites me?
3. What devastates me?
4. What am I good at?
5. What do I struggle with?
6. What motivates me?
7. What makes me angry?
8. What makes me happy?
9. When is my best time of day? Why?
10. What activities do I enjoy?
11. What activities do I hate?
12. Whom do I want to be in 5 years?
13. What scares me?
14. What empowers me?
15. What is an idyllic day?
16. What do I wish I had more of?
17. What do I wish I had less of?
18. Who are my heros? Why?
19. Who are "my villians"? Why?
20. Where am I happiest? Why?
21. What animal best represents my present me? Why?
22. What animal best represents my best me? Why?
23. What is my favorite quote?
24. What is my favorite scripture? Why?