Friday, May 24, 2013

My fabric design made top ten (4th actually)

I'm really excited that my fabric made the top ten in a design competition on Greek Myths fabrics! I've only one other time made the top ten, and that was at Halloween when a cut-and-sew project I did made it and that was over a year ago.

If you're not familiar with Spoonflower, let me tell you that it is the hottest thing since sliced bread! They take your design and make fabric by the yard, wall paper by the roll, decals, and gift wrap. They also hold weekly contests where you can enter your design in the category of the week. Lots of fun, some really friendly people, and the chance to be seen by some of the big fabric companies. Just go to www.spoonflower.com.

Meanwhile, here's a pic of what my design looks like printed.



No comments:

Post a Comment