Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!

To all my country-men (and women, too), I wish you the best today! And to those in other countries, come and celebrate with us! But did you know that there is another independence day that comes everywhere and at every time? Yes, there is. Jesus said, "If you do my Word, then you are truly my disciples, and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!" Note that it doesn't apply to everyone, but just to those who are His disciples. It's easy to become one of Christ's disciples: ask Him into your heart, and the Holy Spirit will come and dwell within you, helping you understand what is in the Word (the Bible). Then follow Him. I pray that someone would read this today and give their life to Jesus. The Holy Spirit will help that person know what is true, and become free through the Word. Amen!

Here's a little freebie I did for you this morning. This is a layered psd. Just click on it to download!

EXPIRED

No comments:

Post a Comment