Saturday, July 27, 2013

New Kit in My Etsy Store

Did you know that sheep won't follow other sheep? They'll only follow shepherds! (I didn't know that.) And they'll only follow their own shepherd. They know his voice. The shepherd takes care of the sheep as though they were his own children, and the sheep know it full well. Interesting critters, sheep.

Here is my latest kit, Woodland. The freebie sampler is in the last post, so scroll down till you see it, and help yourself. But take a look at this one and don't forget it's for sale in my Etsy store (here) The kit is in two parts, due to its size. You pay only 1/2 for part one and 1/2 for part two.


25 background papers

7 birds

6 flowers, 9 leaves and vines

2 poloroid frames, 4 journaling cards,
4 stacked journaling cards

17 extras

Click here to go to my store. Scroll down for your freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment