Sunday, January 16, 2011

Five-ish Maybe Six Freebie for You!

Don't you just love that name? I absolutely adore words that make you go, "huh?" When I was an English teacher in Ukraine, I enjoyed watching my (poor, abused) students struggle with answering such things as Do you walk to school or carry your lunch? and Is it darker at night or in the country? And apparently, my daughter is the same, because she named her cat Fiveish Maybe Six. Made me laugh! So here's a freebie border from my soon-to-be-released Five-ish Maybe Six.

By the way, please don't give your downloads to others. I'd be happy to share with them, but ask that you send them to my blog to get theirs.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I love the story behind the freebie;looking forward to the kit! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five-ish, Maybe Six is now in my boutique at Divine Digital: http://divinedigital.com/boutique/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=371

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Susannah. Love the daintiness of this 'border' you've created. Great for Valentine, me thinketh...or for everyday use.
    Just discovered your site. Love your story behind the title of this freebie as well.

    ReplyDelete