Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sneak Peek and Another Blog Blessing™ Freebie!

 



Here's a brand-new kit in my boutique that I'm sure you'll love, if you like this little giraffe! I think this is the first time in my life that I've drawn a giraffe, and I had to look at a photo while I drew it. Know why? If you had asked me if I knew what a giraffe looked like, I'd probably have said yes. But I think what that really means is that I'd recognize one when I saw it. When I sat down to draw one, it was a different matter altogether. I actually didn't know what one looked like!

Anyway, I'm sharing this little fella with you today. Just click on the image to download from MediaFire!
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Elements or Papers post on Jan. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete