Friday, August 12, 2011

Ever wonder how people can make a part of a photo "pop out" of the frame, like little Remy's tiny fist is doing in the layout below? Well, I'm sure that there are many ways, but I'm going to show you the way that I do it and what works for me. I've made a little video that will walk you all the way through doing the layout of Remy, and please be kind. It's my very first video. And, by the way, if you like the texture I used to "age" the background, you can find it and many other wonderful things at Kim's site: http://www.kimklassencafe.com/. Join her email list and get free textures every week!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, for your first video performance, you were great! Now I have learned some new ways to do things and I thank you for sharing your expertise! God bless and thank you!
    Lu-Ann
    PS Remy is beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete