Friday, August 12, 2011

A Grand Friendship Journey Freebie!

Scrap along with me... the best is yet to be! Let's make a whole scrapbook together, shall we? Every few days I'll give you some freebie goodies to use in a layout, and if you'd like to share, send me your layouts and I'll post them here.

I think I will first come up with a theme. I love scrapbooking about my grandchildren, so this book will chronicle 2011. But what theme? Hmm.... what really characterizes who my grands are? They are friends. Extremely good friends with each other. I think I will call my scrapbook A Grand Friendship Journey. Yeah. That sounds good.

And I'm going to start with the youngest of my grands, Remy Astin Alexandria Wollman. Such a big name for such a little girl! She was born July 16th, and so shares a birthday with my oldest daughter, Annie. There will be more newborn layouts to come, but for today, please keep your voices down... the baby is sleeping!


So here is my layout for today, and your freebie goodies. (Just click on the image) Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete